BMW X7 Pre-Order Program FAQs
How will the Pre-Order Program work?
The program is designed to work in 5 simple steps:
- Choose a participating BMW Center on bmwusa.com and complete the Pre-Order Form to submit your $1,000 deposit.
- You'll receive a Confirmation ID, which will also be passed along to your selected BMW Center.
- Once your deposit is received by the BMW Center, a dealer will contact you to help build and price the vehicle.
- When all the details are set to your satisfaction, the dealer submits your order.
- Your dealer will contact you to arrange pick-up of your new BMW X7.
Can I pre-order from a dealership without using the online Pre-Order Program?
No. Pre-orders that did not originate through the online Pre-Order Program portal will not be fulfilled from the early batch of production available exclusively for this program. Those orders will be handled after the Pre-Order Program ends.
Can I cancel a pre-order?
Yes, you can cancel your pre-order directly with the Dealer. Upon cancellation, the dealer will refund your $1,000 online deposit.
How long will the Pre-Order Program be available?
The Pre-Order Program is a first come, first serve opportunity with a limited number of vehicles available – so make your deposit today.