Welcome to the BMW Vehicle Pre-Order Program ("Pre-Order Program"). Before you pre-order your vehicle, you must carefully review and accept the Terms and Conditions below. Under the Pre-Order Program, a BMW vehicle is available for an early order to customers who complete the Pre-Order Process (as outlined below).
BMW of North America, LLC, offers you an opportunity to pre-order a BMW vehicle from an authorized, participating BMW Dealer ("Dealer"). By completing the Pre-Order Process, you will be pre-ordering a BMW vehicle with model year and options to be confirmed at the time of configuration subject to availability and production restrictions. The vehicle you configure is referred to as the "Vehicle". This Pre-Order Program offers a unique opportunity to be among the first to order a BMW and finalize a price through your Dealer as described in the terms below.
- The Pre-Order Program is NOT a vehicle purchase. You will still be required to contact an authorized BMW Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing and trade-in if relevant, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase through the Dealer. Your Pre-Order secures your approximate priority for taking delivery of your vehicle. Participation in the Pre-Order Program does not guarantee you a vehicle delivery.
- Your Pre-Order does NOT guarantee a set price for the Vehicle. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DEALER SETS THE ACTUAL PRICE WHICH MAY DIFFER FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE (“MSRP”). The MSRP does not include taxes, title, transportation, other options and other dealer fees and charges.
- In order to complete the Pre-Order Process, you will be required to
a) select a participating Dealer from which to purchase the Vehicle,
b) submit certain information to BMW of North America, LLC and the Dealer, and
c) pay a refundable deposit of $1,000 ("Pre-Order Deposit") via one of the available methods presented by the Dealer.
- Under the Pre-Order Program, after you have successfully completed and submitted the Pre-Order form, you may either purchase, finance, or lease the Vehicle from the Dealer.
- The Pre-Order Program does NOT require you to complete a vehicle purchase, finance, or lease. If you change your mind, you may cancel your Pre-Order by following the process outlined below under the "ORDER CANCELLATIONS" section.
- This Pre-Order Program is designed to allow you to order the Vehicle. After you place your Pre-Order request, the Dealer will contact you to configure the Vehicle. Please note that vehicle option availability may be subject to change. Model year, paint color and other options are not guaranteed and are subject to production or sales restrictions.
- Once you complete the on-line transaction you will receive a “Confirmation ID.” Please keep this ID until the arrival of your Vehicle. The Dealer will then contact you to complete your vehicle configuration, negotiate the price with you and obtain your place in line for your order. Your place in line will be tied to the Dealer. In the event you are unable to complete a purchase through the Dealer, please contact the Dealer to cancel the order. You can also contact BMW Customer Service at 1-800-831-1117 for support.
- Preorder eligibility requirements are below:
a) The Pre-Order Program is available only to individuals residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
b) The Pre-Order Program is available to businesses or corporate entities provided that you can validate your ownership of, or employment by, the relevant business or corporate entity upon BMW of North America, LLC’s request.
c) Vehicles must be purchased from and delivered through an authorized, participating BMW Dealer in the United States.
d) Only one Pre-Order per customer is permitted and a maximum of two per household is permitted. A Pre-Order may be transferred within a household provided you can provide adequate proof, as determined by BMW of North America, LLC, in its sole discretion, that the Pre-Order holder and the transferee are part of the same household.
e) Employees of BMW of North America, LLC, its affiliates, agencies, and dealers, and each of their respective family members, are not eligible to participate in the Pre-Order Program. None of the above are eligible to place Pre-Orders on behalf of themselves, the dealership, dealership employees, or customers.
f) If BMW of North America, LLC determines that a Pre-Order has been placed by a non-eligible person or entity, then BMW of North America, LLC reserves the right to cancel the Pre-Order and cancel shipment of the Vehicle. The Vehicle will then be made available to the next individual who has completed the Pre-Order Process and who has a similarly configured vehicle.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to arrange the cancellation of the pre-order and the refund of the on-line deposit directly with the Dealer. Please note that all cancellations are final - you lose your priority to purchase one of the early production units once the order is canceled. If you wish to place another pre-order on-line using the same customer information, address and credit card, please contact BMW Customer Service at 1-800-831-1117.
BMW of North America, LLC, at its sole discretion at any time for any reason, reserves the right to cancel or change the Pre-Order Program.
If you have additional questions regarding the Pre-Order Program, please contact BMW Customer Service at 1-800-831-1117.
© 2018 BMW of North America, LLC