Build Your Own
Sales & Programs
The X6 xDrive50i
Features & Specs
Sign Up for Updates
Build Your Own
Get a Quote
SEE ALL X6 SERIES MODELS
Features and Specs
Packages & Options
Download Standard/Optional Equipment
Weight distribution, front/rear
4.4-liter TwinPower Turbo V-8
10.0 : 1
Automatic transmission gear ratios - I/II/III
4.71/3.14/2.11 : 1
Automatic transmission gear ratios - IV/V/VI
1.67/1.29/1.00 : 1
Automatic transmission gear ratios - VII/VIII/R
0.84/0.67/3.32 : 1
Final drive ratio
3.15 : 1
130  mph
Acceleration 0-60 mph
Approx. Tank Capacity
Tires and wheels
255/50 run-flat tire
19 x 9.0
1. 445 hp with M Performance Package.
2. Top speed limited electronically.
3. BMW AG test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending on specification of vehicle; road and environmental conditions; testing procedures and driving style. These results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed laws and always wear safety belts.
4. EPA-estimated figures are for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on speed, driving habits, trip length, and driving conditions; actual mileage may be lower.
5. Run-flat tires do not come equipped with a spare tire and wheel. However, a spare tire and wheel can be ordered as an option.
6. Requires M Performance Package or Sport Activity Package. Driving over rough or damaged road surfaces, as well as debris, curbs and other obstacles, can cause serious damage to wheels, tires and suspension parts. This is more likely to occur with low-profile tires, which provide less cushioning between the wheel and the road. Be careful to avoid road hazards and reduce your speed, especially if your vehicle is equipped with low-profile tires. Performance tires are not recommended for driving in snow and ice.
All-season tires limited to 130 mph.
Figures in [ ] refer to optional 20-inch wheels with low-profile run-flat
View Mobile Site
BMW of North America, LLC.