The ActiveHybrid 3
Features & Specs
Sign Up for Updates
Build Your Own
Get a Quote
SEE ALL 3 SERIES MODELS
Features & Specs
Packages & Options
Download Standard/Optional Equipment
Weight distribution, front/rear -– Automatic Transmission
Type/cylinders/valves per cylinder
TwinPower Turbo/Inline 6/4
Nominal output hp/rpm
Max. torque lb-ft/rpm
Fuel tank capacity gal
Automatic gear ratios – I/II/III
Automatic gear ratios – IV/V/VI
Automatic gear ratios – VII/VIII/R
Automatic gear ratios – Final drive ratio
Acceleration 0-60 mph – Automatic transmission
Automatic transmission – City/Highway
Tires and wheels
Tire dimensions – standard
Material – standard
Wheel dimensions – standard
90/luggage compartment Ah
1. BMW AG test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending on specification of vehicle; road and environment conditions; testing procedures and driving style. Theses results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed lays and always wear safety belts.
2. Top speed limited electronically.
3. EPA-estimated figures are for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on speed, driving habits, trip length and driving conditions; actual mileage may be lower.
5. 335i: 60.5 inches. 328i xDrive and ActiveHybrid 3: 60.7 inches. 335i xDrive: TBD.
6. 335i: 62.1 inches. 328i xDrive and ActiveHybrid 3: 62.3 inches. 335i xDrive: TBD.
Figures in ( ) apply to vehicles with 8-speed automatic transmission.
Figures in [ ] apply to vehicles with performance tires and increased top-speed limiter.
View Mobile Site
BMW of North America, LLC.